1. Complete our Business Seller Questionnaire
- This questionnaire give us a good idea about you, your business and the company that owns the business. It also gives us some information that we need to research your business and allow us to have a productive conversation when we talk or meet you.
2. Review our Business Selling Process
- If you are selling a business, this describes the process we would go through to manage the information, documentation, financial data and process to get your business sold and settled.
CRER - The Business Selling Process.pdf78.2KB
3. Read the Guide to Selling a Business
BizBuySell Guide to Selling Your Business 10th Anv Edition PDF.pdf1162.3KB
4. Review and Sign Our Non-DIsclosure Agreement
- This protects you or your company from the disclosure of financial or other confidential information about your business and will allow you to safely disclose to CRE Resources, LLC only.
5. Complete our Brokerage and Listing Agreement
- This is the legal agreement that allows us to proceed with performing a Valuation, Appraisal and actually listing your business for sale with the listing services. This also allows us to setup the Offering Memorandum and communicate the preliminary business information to our preferred buyers and qualified investors and private buyers.